That said, here are my feature requests for future updates:
- Nested tasks/projects ("sub-tasks") - at least a couple of levels down. By far my #1 request.
- Ability to hide "All" and "Today" calendars. I just don't use them (or, rather, don't want to). This should be a user-selectable option. 2nd most important request.
- Ability to access/open calendar without having to go into landscape mode.
- Ability to lock landscape mode on/off without having to go into settings or use the iOS universal option.
- Ability to add new to-dos directly in the calendar.
- Bring back multi-line tasks.
- Ability to hide every-day-recurring items in calendar (just a "hide in calendar" option would be awesome. I have one item on my list for every day set as a reminder, but I don't want the calendar cluttered with an item every day...plus, it makes it harder to know when there are other "infrequent" items on the calendar, and I just want all the other items to show.